Friday, January 04, 2013

Can I stop writing?

Never! Not when the new year is bringing so much of promise and joy even when I don't have a proper job! Not when Saarang, IIT M's popular cultural festival is just around the corner. And not when I am smitten by Karan Johar's "Student Of The Year" that I saw on New Year's day and whose songs I have playing non-stop for almost two days and my head is almost going to burst if I don't write about the same. Two years ago this time I recall how "Magadheera" and Kajal Aggarwal had the same effect on me. SOTY has really pushed me to start my movie-review blog which I will hopefully start before Saarang begins.

Yes, I have been through some big ups and downs but that will not stop my writing. So let me begin once again.

1 comment:

S. Susan Deborah said...

Great that you decided to keep writing.

Best of luck.

Joy always,
Susan