Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Parting isn't easy...

All of a sudden why I feel this sudden pang of sadness in me, I don't know. I didn't feel it all day but tonight I do. Mayble tomorrow it will not be there but I doubt it. Tomorrow I will be seeing more people to say goodbye on the last day of work. Am I going to cry? I don't know why I feel so down tonight though. With Eric Tingstad playing his haunting guitar in the background it is even worse. Many a time I have felt so sad to discover I lost a pen that I have been using for so long, then what to say of live humans. At least for this reason I must never be employed again. God imagine if I had to join another company now. It would be like being removed from my family to be included in another. I don't think I can go through another parting as this again.

No comments: