Thursday, January 19, 2006

Greed Moves America? It moves Indians too. Part II

It has hardly been two weeks since I posted an article on that notorious chain mail and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a similar mail in my inbox at work today. We almost had a blast. Sri promptly replied to his sender with "HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA's and HOOOOOO HOOOOO HOOOOO's". Others were curious and someone called to attention the article on my blog too. However in this chain mail the guys from Cognizant simply ruled. There could have been a hundred or more e-mail id's and names. Cap Gemini and others were there too. One thing that was common between the mail that I previously posted on the blog and this one was the false affirmations of those who claimed they got the money. The rest were different senders. I am not reproducing the mail here for two reasons. 1. To avoid wasting storage space and 2. Most important, to save that "anonymous" commenter on my previous blog a heart attack. I am sure this chain mail is going to be around for another five years or more or as long as the stupidy and greed lasts. What a shame!

To read my first article on this chain mail click the link below.
Greed Moves America? It moves Indians too

No comments: