Thursday, August 05, 2010

Probably the most unforgettable wedding video ever made

Got it via a link on Facebook. Watched it thrice initially clapping away till the end, smiling from ear to ear and with almost tears in my eyes. I've lost count of how many times I have watched it now, as I have been watching it almost everyday.

Honestly, isn't life just all about having fun!



Several million dollar marriages pale when it comes to the simplicity and creativity of this one. Considering the fact that the players and the camera person had just "one take" this video is nothing short of a masterpiece.

The video has had over 53 million views on YouTube. I dug up some info and the couple and the friends/relatives have a website at http://www.jkweddingdance.com/

As mentioned on the site, though the usage of the song on the video has become an issue, the makers of the song should consider that this video was probably the best treatment ever given to their song.

No comments: